Being a home maker is important work. Creating a space for your family where everyone feels safe, loved and nourished isn’t easy. It’s physically and emotionally exhausting. It can feel like a thankless and under-appreciated job, but I believe it is divinely inspired.
To me “home making” is very different than being a subservient housewife. Yes it’s serving your family and managing your home, but it’s also requiring equity and help from all members of the household. It’s not being a martyr for your family by giving up all aspects of your creativity and independence. It’s creating a life that you can thrive in as well - because you’re just as much a part of the family as everyone else in it. And you deserve to be served and cared for too.
I love wearing the “home maker” badge of honor over my heart. It’s a simple reminder that what I’m doing at home (and, let’s be honest, everywhere) is a blessing.
- Unisex fit with side-seams, V-notch on neck, raglan sleeves with ribbed collar, cuffs and waistband
- 7 oz french terry fabric
- 80% cotton/20% polyester (nude pink)
- 70% cotton/30% polyester (oatmeal)
- X-Small: 0-2
- Small: 2-4
- Medium: 6-8
- Large: 8-10
- X-Large: 12-14
- 2X-Large: 14-16
- 3X-Large: 18-20
- Brittney is 5’5” wearing a size small
- Fabric may shrink up to 5% when washed and dried (not a noticeable amount)
- Turn inside out and machine wash with like colors
- Tumble dry low